People Technology & Processes Acquisition Specialist - Senior in Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland
Purpose: To provide program management, business, acquisition and engineering support services to augment PEO C3T’s core Government personnel and turn-key solutions to support the missions of the PEO and its associated project managers (PMs) and customers. This support will be conducted in close coordination with project leads from the various PEO C3T program offices.
- Prepares acquisition documents that reflect technical and operational requirements for Government approval. The documents include: service contract approvals requests (SCAs), PWSs, Statements of Work (SOWs), Statements of Objective (SOOs), labor category descriptions, Justification and Approval Documents (J&As;), independent Government cost estimates (IGCEs) and quality assurance surveillance plans (QASPs), acquisition plans (APs) and acquisition strategies (ASs), limited competition memos such as use of non-DoD contract vehicles, sole source justifications, and QASPs;
- provide input in the proposal evaluation process,
- supports PEO C3T in the post-award by preparing monthly status updates and funds expended to-date and variance analyses intended to highlight any significant issues requiring Government action;
- Facilitates the processing of contract invoices through Wide Area Work Flow (WAWF).
- Enter data into portfolio management data base application, review data for accuracy and provide reports that have been analyzed, validated and corrected.
Education and Certifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree required, in Business, or related field preferred; minimum of twenty-four (24) business credits required.
- Certified Federal Contract Manager (CFCM), Certified Professional Contract Manager (CPCM), or Certified Commercial Contracts Manager (CCCM) certifications preferred. Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA) or Federal Acquisition Certification in Contracting (FAC-C) Level II or III preferred.
Knowledge and Experience:
- A minimum of ten (10) years of related experience in developing supporting contract formation specialist functions as well as procurement documentation such as, but not limited to, the following: Service Contract Approval (SCA) Requests, Performance Work Statements (PWS), Statements of Work (SOW), Statements of Objectives (SOO), Labor Category Descriptions (LCD), Justification and Approval (J&A;) documents, Quality Assurance Surveillance Plans (QASP), Acquisition Plans (AP) and Acquisition Strategies (AS).
- Four (4) additional years of related experience may substitute for the Bachelor’s Degree requirement.
*THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON AWARDING OF A GOVERNMENT CONTRACT*
About the company: As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
Benefits PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D; Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – Fresh Beanies
- 401(k)with matching
Holidays and Annual Leave
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year
Location: Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
Date Posted: 06-13-2018
Job Title: Acquisition Specialist - Senior
Job Location: Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
Salary: Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
Clearance: Secret (must be current and active)
Travel: Up to 25% CONUS and potential OCONUS