Adams Communication & Engineering Technology Program Manager in Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland
Adams Communication & Engineering Technology (ACET), Incorporated is a Veteran Owned Small Business (VOSB) system engineering and information technology firm, headquartered in Maryland and Virginia. Incorporated in 1999, we support mission critical Information Technology (IT) business needs for clients within the intelligence community (IC), Department of Defense (DOD), Veteran Administration (VA) and for select commercial clients. ACET, Inc.’s technical, programmatic, and analytical professionals are experts in commercial technology, customized solutions, and proprietary government systems.
ACET is seeking a Program Manager for our Aberdeen Proving Grounds (APG), Maryland Location.
The Program Manager (PM) will serve as the Government’s primary point-of-contact and to provide overall leadership and guidance for all contractor personnel assigned to the task order. The PM is ultimately responsible for the quality and efficiency of the performance of the task order to include both technical issues and business processes. The PM shall have organizational authority to execute the requirements of the task order. The PM will assign tasking to contractor personnel, supervise on-going technical efforts, and manage overall task order performance. This individual will have the ultimate authority to commit the ACET’s organization and make decisions for ACET in response to Government issues, concerns, or problems. This individual will be readily available to respond to Government questions, concerns, and comments, as well as be proactive in alerting the Government to potential contractual or programmatic issues.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Engineering; Master’s preferred
- Current DAWIA Level III in Program Management and/or PMP Certification
- A minimum 10 years’ experience in the proposed position managing large scale contracts similar in size and scope
- Day-to-day management of a PMO, including program management, budgeting, materiel procurement, customer support, marketing, training, and content management for all products (preferably services provided by PdL MilTech Solutions)
- Applying Lean Six Sigma methodology, certification a plus
- Experience working directly with the KO and COR
- Experience deploying large scale hardware and software systems enhancements and/or upgrades for an organization with widely distributed geographic sites
- Experience with current and emerging network and infrastructure management technologies and business practices
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and experience developing and presenting complex information to senior Government officials using Microsoft Office Suite applications
- Provided technical subject matter expertise on Department of Defense (DoD) Risk Management Framework (RMF) Assessment and Authorization requirements and implementation to CERDEC CIO.
- Demonstrated agile SDLC management for large development/sustainment programs
- Earned Value Management reporting and compliance experience on a large-scale DoD program
- Experience in manpower utilization, procurement, training, problem resolution, and employee relations including subcontractors.
- MilSuite Experience.
_This position is contingent on contract award. _
ACET is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All candidates must be a U.S. Citizen to apply.
Clearance Level Required: Secret
# of Openings: 1