People Technology & Processes Program Specialist - Senior Lead in Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland
Purpose: To provide program management, business, acquisition and engineering support services to augment PEO C3T’s core Government personnel and turn-key solutions to support the missions of the PEO and its associated project managers (PMs) and customers. This support will be conducted in close coordination with project leads from the various PEO C3T program offices.
- Leads a team performing work involving project milestones and budgets
- Provides advice and guidance to program and line managers on interpretation and formation of technical, functional and program management strategies.
- Reviews individual project progress, measuring performance and recommends corrective actions to maintain agreed upon schedule and cost as well as overall program accomplishments.
- Documents and provides results of specific business process re-engineering initiatives and alternative action proposals; formulates alternative action proposals on the basis of review findings.
- Monitors individual project objectives, milestones, and budgets within the overall program objectives.
- Prepares correspondence relevant to projects/programs.
Education and Certifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree required, in Business or related field preferred.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Knowledge of DoD funding process, program office estimate (POE) development, and budget forecasting. Experience with DoD 5000, FAR, DFARS, and AFARS. Experience with Standard Operations and Maintenance Army Research and Development System (SOMARDS), General Fund Enterprise Business System (GFEBS)
- A minimum of twelve (12) years of related experience.
- Four (4) additional years of related experience may substitute for the Bachelor’s Degree requirement. Military service may be substituted/utilized as related experience.
*THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON AWARDING OF A GOVERNMENT CONTRACT*
About the company: As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
Benefits PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D; Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – Fresh Beanies
- 401(k)with matching
Holidays and Annual Leave
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year
Location: Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
Date Posted: 06-13-2018
Job Title: Program Specialist – Senior Lead
Job Location: Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
Salary: Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
Clearance: Secret (must be current and active)
Travel: Up to 25% CONUS and potential OCONUS