Leidos Senior Systems Administrator- TS/SCI Polygraph Required in ANNAPOLIS JUNCTION, Maryland
The Defense and Intelligence Division of Leidos has a career opportunity for a Senior System Administrator with a TS/SCI polygraph clearance in Annapolis Junction, Maryland.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES: Provide Cyber Defense support to Cyber Security Operations mission by analyzing network architecture, identifying network devices, determining network vulnerabilities and the providing recommendations for remediation. Must be able to work with Hunt discovery team to understand their processes for monitoring customer networks and the vulnerabilities associated with gathering/transporting their network traffic data.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS/EDUCATION: The candidate must have:
· 12 years of general experience as a systems analyst.
· Five (5) years of experience in systems analysis, engineering design, and communications applications on complex information systems, database management, the use of programming languages that support Sun Solaris, HP UNIX, Windows NT, Pascal or Delphi, Linux – Redhat, Windows XP, Databases, Sybase RDBMS, Oracle RDBMS, MS Access, Oracle Context, Oracle Forms, Powerbuilder, MS SQL Server, Indexed Sequential Access Method (ISAM), and knowledge of storage and retrieval methods
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: BS degree and 12 – 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 – 13 years of prior relevant experience.
· Experience with network devices (routers, switches, firewalls,etc.)
· Experience with network discovery/monitoring techniques
· Experience conducting vulnerability assessments
· Experience with network tools (wireshark, tcpdump, cloudshark,etc.)
· Able to create network mapping diagrams based on findings (netViz, Visio, etc)
· Experience with Splunk and Splunk analysis techniques
· Experience with Linux commands for working with devices
· Must be able to work in a team environment
· Willing to work directly with the analyst to solve their problems is desired
· Will need to work alongside development team for any scripting/development support with network traffic analysis
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.