Under Armour, Inc. Manager, 3D Technology in Baltimore, Maryland
Under Armour is all about performance. Because what we make empowers athletes in every form to push themselves, to turn good into great, and to stay hungry for whatever comes next. And this is exactly what we expect from each other.
Working with us means one key thing: no matter what you do, you see every day and every project as a chance to push your field forward. In every store and every office, we build teams where everyone is an MVP. And together we tackle every challenge head on. Because we work to push the gear, the game, and ourselves farther.
We’re looking for people who do more than good work.
We’re looking for the Best in Every Game.
Under Armour is the chosen brand of this generation of athletes... and the athletes of tomorrow. We're about performance - in training and on game day, in blistering heat and bitter cold. Whatever the conditions, whatever the sport, Under Armour delivers the advantage athletes have come to demand.
That demand has created an environment of growth. An environment where building a great team is vital. An environment where doing whatever it takes is the baseline and going above and beyond to protect the Brand is commonplace.
The world's hungriest athletes live by a code, a pledge to themselves and everyone else: Protect This House... I Will. Our goal is to Build A Great Team! Will YOU…Protect This House?!
Summary: As part of the 3D Virtual Transformation Team you will work to own and drive Under Armour’s 3D Transformation. Focusing on the technology used in 3D you will be part of the group accountable for overseeing UA’s path to building 3D as a core capability throughout our business. Partner with key stakeholders within the business and technology to drive, guide, and support key projects within the 3D Program.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Technology leadership for all projects within the overall 3D Program
• Partner to own the development of UA’s overall roadmap for 3D Transformation
• Drive the technology execution of UA’s overall roadmap for 3D Virtual Transformation, ensuring short-term decisions/actions map to the long-term goals
• Work with cross-functional business units to drive 3D technology conversations and decisions
• Influence business leaders on decisions pertaining to 3D technology
• Participate and drive conversations surrounding tool selection within 3D technology
• Manage technology focused resources within the 3D Transformation program
• Manage implementation and testing of systems/interfaces relating to UA’s 3D technology
• Provide updates to cross-functional leadership on 3D technology progress/status
• Escalate issues/risks to cross-functional leadership on 3D technology
• Stay abreast of the latest and greatest 3D technology within our industry and across others
• Stay abreast of industry best practices as it pertains to use of 3D technology
• Ensure cross-functional project teams are consistently working towards a established, communicated, and common goal
• Ensure connection between the 3D Program and other ongoing, relevant projects/work efforts within UA
• Drive cross-enterprise alignment and influence individuals at all levels of the organization
Attributes of Ideal Candidate: include but are not limited to the following:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 6+ years’ work experience in a high-growth dynamic operating environment
• Experience with 3D systems and system implementation
• Experience working with both IT and non-IT business units
• Experience in the Footwear/Apparel industry
• Digital Transformation experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with the ability to clearly communicate thoughts appropriately to key stakeholders/clients
At Under Armour, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Under Armour believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.