Kelly Services Member Services Specialist in Baltimore, Maryland
Kelly Services is seeking a Member Services Specialist for a Banking customer in Baltimore & Hunt Valley, MD!
- Must have the ability to perform all duties associated with the positions, including but not limited to all teller duties as well as
new account functions - no cash handling.
- Deliver sales and service excellence through increased cross selling opportunities for additional products and services to include debt protection coverage on loans. Must be able
to demonstrate product knowledge, recognize opportunities and overcome objections while recommending products and services that will improve the members- financial lives.
Must have knowledge of all essential procedures to obtain required documentation to complete loan interview process
Ability to complete loan process, including but not limited to application processing,
preparing and completing necessary documents, and administering loan disbursement upon
- Must be able to answer and perform general loan inquires, including but not limited to
calculating payoff statements, updating payment information and adjusting debt protection
- Adhere to all credit union compliance requirements, including Bank Secrecy Act (BSA)
guidelines and regulations as explained and as appropriate for the position
- Perform other office operations related duties as assigned by the Office Manager or authorized
- Must have the ability to travel between credit union branches as assigned
High school diploma
Minimum of 1 - 3 years of similar or related experience that aligns (Teller and New Accounts)
Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
Enthusiastic and outgoing personality
Excellent attention to detail and accuracy skills
Effective written and verbal communication abilities
Ability to cross-sell credit union products and services
If interested, please apply online, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at 410.685.3195
Why Kelly ® ?
Services ® , we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100 ™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.