Kelly Services Treasury Analyst/Staff Accountant in Baltimore, Maryland
Kelly Services is seeking a Treasury Analyst/Staff Accountant for an American company that manufactures footwear, sports, and casual apparel located in Baltimore, MD .
Job Title: Treasury Analyst/Staff Accountant
Location: Baltimore, MD 21230
Length: 8/20/18 - 11/19/18
Schedule: 40 hours/week, 8 hours/day
Our client's Treasury Department is looking to hire a Staff Accountant/Treasury Analyst with responsibility for a wide range of Treasury initiatives to support the company’s growth and operations. This position is based in Baltimore, Maryland and reports to the Senior Accountant - Global Treasury. This position will work closely with internal departments as well as with various financial institutions.
The Treasury Analyst will be responsible for assisting Treasury initiatives aimed at increasing the scalability and automation of Global cash management operations. Responsibilities include managing global liquidity and support for new business initiatives. The Treasury Analyst will work to assist treasury team in daily operations by getting involved in current-day & prior-day cash reconciliations, daily cash position & accounting. Position requires close coordination with local & international Company teams, banks and other financial services partners.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
Accounting Team Duties:
• Coordinate daily cash balances and transactions across all global accounts
• Prepare funding wires between global accounts
• Analyze bank fees
• Run reports and analyze information in ERP System
• Reconcile daily cash transactions across global accounts
• Record journal entries in the company’s general ledger ERP System
• Prepare monthly GL account reconciliations in BlackLine
• Prepare journal entry certifications in BlackLine
• Maintain schedules in excel
• Assist payroll team with weekly/bi-weekly/monthly payroll funding
• Demonstrates consistent ability to meet strict corporate deadlines
• Advanced ability in Microsoft Excel (formulas, pivot tables & run existing macros)
• Proven ability to analyze large quantities of data
• Experience with International transactions and different currencies
• Demonstrates successful inter-departmental interaction
• Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently when necessary
Education and/or Experience:
• Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance
• 2-3 Treasury experience or combination of general accounting and treasury experience
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast paced environment
• Highly motivated
Why Kelly ® ?
With Kelly, accounting and finance professionals like you will have access to some of the world’s
most respected companies—providing you with challenging, high-visibility projects that can transform
your career. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 3,000 finance and accounting
hiring managers rely on us each year to access the best temporary and full-time talent: people like
Let us help advance your career today.
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.