MAP Health Management Treatment Center Coordinator (MD) in Bel Air, Maryland
This position is remote with 75% local travel to multiple sites in area required
Must have valid drivers license, current auto insurance, and reliable transportation
We're an award-winning company that uses cutting-edge, technology-enabled solutions to improve the lives of those affected by Substance Use Disorder. Based in Austin, Texas, our passionate team turns a combination of advanced medical devices, predictive analytics, data analysis, strategic partnerships, and strong coffee into real results that impact individuals and families all over the country. We have a variety of roles at our company, but everyone’s goal is the same: revolutionizing addiction recovery to improve outcomes.
We are a mission-driven organization that takes care of our people; our most valuable resource. We provide an excellent benefits package that includes:
• A supportive company culture that values what you bring to the table while still giving you the opportunity to learn, grow, and advance your career. • Access to employee sponsored and voluntary medical coverage and life insurance • 100% paid employee only dental, vision, short term disability, long term disability, and basic life insurance. • 401(k) plan with employer match • Generous PTO package • Employee Assistance Program • Business-casual environment
The MAP Care Solutions (MCS) Facility Coordinator provides on-site services for the recovery support day-to-day operations. Actively responds to the needs of MCS providers and participants. Implements service and support to internal and external customers.
• On-site operational point of contact for recovery support clients: ◦ Develops schedule with treatment center/facility for Recovery Support Appointments between patients and MAP Peer Recovery Support Specialists ◦ Coordinates future appointments with treatment center for patients and MAP Peer Recovery Support Specialists ◦ Accessible during appointments to troubleshoot any communication/technology errors ◦ Email and/or phone communication with treatment center/provider regarding new and discharged patients
• Work closely with on-site staff to develop processes and presentations to promote MAP Care Solutions • Access treatment center electronic medical records to obtain patient information for MAP RSS • Data entry into MAP Recovery Network ◦ Client information – demographics, treatment information, MAP Program dates ◦ Updating treatment information if any changes occur
• Activate new MCS patients in the MAP Recovery Network once treatment center has communicated pertinent information • Relay activation information to recovery advocates and recovery support management • Correspond with Peer Recovery Support Specialists information needed for the patient’s recovery support from the treatment center (i.e. updated demographics, patient’s in-treatment center participation) • Maintain a positive working relationship with clients and employees • Support MCS Administrator with administrative tasks when needed • Assist in MRN patient information updates after activation • Assist in collection of consent and related medical records and coordinate discharge planning and discuss recovery plan, with facility staff and physicians. • Understand, respect, and abide by all HIPAA laws and regulations – maintain a HIPAA compliant work space
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
• High school diploma or GED required. • Minimum of one (1) years' experience working with substance use disorder, mental health or recovery work setting. • Certified as a Peer Recovery Support Specialist preferred. • You must have you have 3 years of continuous sobriety from drugs and alcohol. • You must actively be working a “program of recovery” related to your history of substance use. A “program of recovery” includes the following: ◦ Regular and active attendance of recovery support activities (12 – Step meetings, SMART Recovery, other mainstream recovery support community, regular appointments with a provider who is treating your substance use disorder). ◦ Maintaining a lifestyle that promotes continued mental, physical and spiritual health and healthy interpersonal relationships. ◦ Genuine commitment to the support and health of individuals and families affected by substance use disorders. ◦ Understanding of and sensitivity to the challenges facing individuals and families affected by substance use disorders in a manner that is accepting and free of stigma.
• Exemplary customer service skills. • Must be comfortable presenting in group or one to one setting. • Attention to detail and ability to complete the job with minimal errors. • Adaptable. • Strong oral and written communication skills. • Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively. • Ability to maintain confidentiality. • Knowledge of HIPAA and confidentiality practices • Proficient with Microsoft Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Skype for Business. • Experience in coordinating substance use treatment, counseling and coaching is a plus. • Marketing/sales experience and/or background is a plus.