Liquidity Services Client Solutions Analyst II in Bethesda, Maryland
Every organization has surplus – assets or inventory no longer required. Liquidity Services (NASDAQ: LQDT) works with clients to ensure surplus is intelligently transformed from a burden into a liquid opportunity that fuels the achievement of strategic goals. Our superior service, unmatched scale, and ability to deliver results enable us to forge trusted, long-term relationships with over 10,000 clients, including Fortune 1000 and Global 500 organizations as well as government agencies. With $7 billion in completed transactions, over 3 million registered buyers, and reach into almost 200 countries and territories, we are the proven market leader in delivering smart surplus solutions.
Liquidity Services operates in an entrepreneurial, collaborative, and vibrant workplace. We’re looking for team members who enjoy working in a fast-paced, relaxed environment – a place where you'll be challenged and empowered to perform. Our core values – which include integrity, customer focus, relentless improvement, innovation to support leadership, and mutual trust and accountability – drive our individual and corporate success.
Use your analytical skills to make a major contribution in supporting LSI’s growth objectives by pricing new business opportunities. As a pricing analyst, you will directly support the efforts of our Business Development team to win new business opportunities.
The Channel Optimization Analytics Group is responsible for developing, communicating and leading the execution of channel optimization strategy through pricing and value-capture activities.
The Pricing Analyst is responsible for creating product pricing models for our top clients in LSI’s retail group. The person will perform in-depth analysis to evaluate new business opportunities and communicate results to the senior executive team. This position will work closely with the client services, new business development, account management and operations teams to develop a coherent pricing strategy that is aligned with our brand and suppliers’ objectives.
The successful candidate must be an analytically oriented individual with superior communication skills, capable of managing multiple tasks and projects, own deliverables end to end, prioritize workload effectively, and thrive in a dynamic environment.
• Create accurate pricing models by thoroughly analyzing the revenue potential and associated costs. Analyze the sensitivity of key factors and their impact on margin.
• Gather and analyze data from internal and external sources to support fact based pricing decisions.
• Coordinate with the business development, sales and operations teams to complete the pricing projects within a 2 to 5 day turnaround schedule.
• Explain analysis methodology and communicate results to the senior executive team.
• Improve the data gathering, modeling, communication processes to increase accuracy and reduce turnaround time.
• BS in Operations, Supply Chain, Management, Engineering or other related business field. Master’s degree highly preferred.
• Thorough understanding of concepts from microeconomics, managerial accounting, operations management and pricing optimization.
• Advanced knowledge of databases, statistical best practices and advanced querying (desirable).
• Demonstrated experience in data modeling, analysis, reporting, research and presentation creation.
• A passion for analytics and data. Willingness to work with large messy data-sets.
• Highly proficient in MS Office applications, specifically Excel
• Ability to derive and present insights from data.
• Ability to communicate and interact crisply and concisely with executives at varying levels of the organization.
• Ability to work effectively under time critical deadlines and thrive in a dynamic environment.
• Self-motivated individual with a commitment to continuous improvement.
Division: Retail Supply Chain Group
External Company Name: Liquidity Services, Inc.
External Company URL: www.liquidityservices.com
Street: 6931 Arlington Rd, 2nd Floor