NBC Universal Freelance Fan Engagement Coordinator in Bethesda, Maryland
Job Number 44056BR
Job Title Freelance Fan Engagement Coordinator
Business Segment NBC Sports Group
Sub-Business NBC Sports RSN - Washington
Posting Category Communications
About Us At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Country United States
• BS/BA degree in marketing, business, communications, or related field
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in marketing, sales and/or promotions experienced related to sports, media or television or entertainment industries (internships included)
• Must have strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Google Docs, Photoshop and social media applications (Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram, , etc.)
• Strong work ethic and positive attitude, with the ability to handle multiple tasks and set priorities
- Additional Job Requirements:• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered• Must be willing to work in Bethesda, MD and events in Washington, DC metropolitan area• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice• Ability to lift and transport boxes (approx. 40 pounds). • Must have a valid driver’s licenseAbility to meet deadlines and work as part of a team, while also being able to work in a fast paced environment
Passion for sports preferred
Knowledge of our network, as well as Washington, DC teams and athletes
Experience working at on-site events, with an advertising agency or broadcast/cable company is preferred.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.