Ricoh Americas Corporation Site Supervisor in Bethesda, Maryland
Supervises day-to-day operations of specified 1-3 person site. May run shifts or site solo. Develops, implements and reviews related procedures. Invoices accounts and interacts with customers and various business units to maintain an acceptable work environment. Responsible for assisting in the daily management of assigned facility by reporting and escalating facility related issues ; assists in maintaining acceptable profit levels and ensures that customer expectations are met. The Site Supervisor is the point person on site for customer issues and contract compliance. Functions as a document specialist or other operations worker. If a site exceeds 3 people, it must have a Site Manager or Assistant Manager if part of a larger campus-environment site.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for effective implementation and management of RICOH Service Excellence.
- Understands Service Level Agreements and is able to execute and report on effectively achieving them
- Understands contractual obligations and is able to track compliance and remedies
- Functions as a document specialist or other operations worker.
- May maintain daily routine functions to include creating/completing work orders, contractor monitoring, inspections, reporting facility related issues, lending support as required.
- Handles formal contact with the customer on a daily basis in MS.
- May include interaction with contracted vendors, facility management and occupants.
- May be required to escort vendors through tours, inspections or problem resolution. Reports light bulb outages, plumbing issues, system malfunctions and assist in scheduling repairs as required.
- May assist in small office moves to include; movement of smaller items, assessing seating, layout needs and scheduling.
- May be responsible to monitor levels and manage ordering of office supplies and stationary.
- Conference room coordination and A/V equipment resource management.
- Provides training on workflow and machine operations when necessary.
- Ensures payroll accuracy by overseeing and correcting all time clock punches.
- Achieves shift profitability in the area of cost of goods by effectively supervising the shift in the use of company materials and supplies.
- Ensures the quality of operations for shift by assisting in the achievement of goals in Audit and Deadline compliance.
- Meets quality and deadline standards by the effective use of job scheduling practices.
- Maintains efficient workflow by holding direct reports accountable for quality and efficiency of their work.
- Facilitates resolution of issues concerning pricing, orders-in and invoicing by interacting and communicating with sales department.
- Ensures all direct reports execute objectives by the use of a developmental plan/ninety (90) day plan and regular performance reviews; posting productivity, quality and deadline results.
- Maintains positive internal working relationships with all department employees by communicating in a professional manner.
- Completes site reports and other paperwork on time and accurately.
- Completes month-end management report in the absence of Site Manager.
- Possesses ability to manage financial results by interpreting projecting, managing declining balances and reconciling profit and loss statement.
- Responsible for managing P&L.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- This position is trained to handle hiring, firing and job performance responsibilities and will conduct these activities as needed
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- Typically Requires:
- Requires high school diploma or GED and 2+ years of experience in a related field.
- Requires experience in delivering classroom and/or informal training sessions.
- Requires experience in operation of the most advanced machines, performing complex jobs.
- Requires experience in setting goals by defining and prioritizing specific, realistic objectives.
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.