Leidos Software QA Specialist in COLUMBIA, Maryland
Leidos will be providing systems integration services to a Government customer for the implementation of an enterprise content management system. Leidos will be responsible for building the computing environments that house the system; designing, developing, testing, and maintaining the applications; and migrating content (image files and database information) from the legacy system into the new repository. Additional services will include: requirements analysis, user training, documentation creation, help desk support, and security engineering.
• Participate in full system lifecycle.
• Participate in and document planning discussions and requirements.
• Document test plans and schedules based on analysis of business requirements, security requirements, technical specifications and SLAs.
• Conduct both automated and manual testing of application system.
• Analyze and report findings from functional, security, stability and performance testing.
• Coordinate with development team to explain and reproduce issues.
• Employ domain knowledge and experience to identify additional test scenarios not explicitly defined from requirements.
• Execute regression testing, analysis and reporting.
• Maintain testing status and defects.
• Implement and manage configuration management.
• Contribute to the documentation of management plans, release plans, document management support plans, disaster recovery plans, data validation test plans, transition plans, user documentation, and other related documents.
• Ensure CMMI compliance.
• Ensure that the CM environment facilitates product review, change and tracking activities.
• Bachelor’s Degree plus 5 years of related professional experience.
• Knowledge and 2 years of experience working within CMMI Certified project.
• Able to create, interpret and execute test plans.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Knowledge and 2 years of experience working with CM tools.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet.