Leidos Storage Network Engineer- TS/SCI Polygraph Required in COLUMBIA, Maryland
The Cyber and SIGINT Solution Ops under Defense and Intelligence Sector of Leidos has a career opportunity for a Storage Engineer with a TS/SCI with polygraph clearance in Annapolis Junction, Maryland.
PROGRAM SUMMARY: Do you enjoy being a part of small teams that work closely with the customer? Does big data pique your interest? Our Prototype Development Support program is looking for candidates with a strong mission focus to do new development and rapid prototyping. Someone who can figure out smarter, better ways to discover new targets or support mission analysis.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES: Be part of a dynamic team that provides systems, network and storage engineering services to support the Endpoint & Forensics customer. The main focus will be to lead and continue the migration of the customer platform from Cisco to Brocade. The target focus will be to develop, maintain, and support a mixed storage environment comprising of hardware defined storage (NetApp, Dell Isilon and Compellent) and software defined storage (Dell ScaleIO and VMWare vSAN). This effort will include phased system upgrades and improvements aimed to ensure the continued execution of the E&F mission.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS: The candidate must have:
• At least ten (10) years of experience in engineering and program processes (CM, QA, risk management, reporting) software development methodologies, planning, designing, and analyzing processing and storage retrieval systems on a mid- to large-scale (e.g., ONEROOF - PINWALE, integration programs).
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires BS degree and 12 – 15 years of prior relevant experience.
· Strong Enterprise Class Storage experience
· Experience with Linux environments
· Experience with Windows and Windows Server environments
· Experience with Virtualization (Hyper-V, VMWare)
· Problem solving skills
· Storage design and implementation
· Storage hardware configuration
· Storage performance tuning
· Secure storage system by establishing and enforcing policies; defining and monitoring access
· Planning and using resources effectively; orchestrating multiple activities simultaneously to accomplish work
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.