Leidos System Architect/System EngineerTS/SCI Polygraph Required in COLUMBIA, Maryland
The Cyber and SIGINT Solution Ops under Defense and Intelligence Sector of Leidos has a career opportunity for a System Architect with a TS/SCI with polygraph clearance in Annapolis Junction, Maryland.
PROGRAM SUMMARY: Do you enjoy being a part of small teams that work closely with the customer? Does big data pique your interest? Our Prototype Development Support program is looking for candidates with a strong mission focus to do new development and rapid prototyping. Someone who can figure out smarter, better ways to discover new targets or support mission analysis.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES: Perform Systems Architect/Administration, Engineering and Application installation/config/setup duties in a prototype development and evaluation lab on customer site. The candidate must be a self-starter and be able to work with a team as well as independently and learn new HW and SW technologies quickly.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: BS degree and 12-15 years of prior relevant experience.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS/EDUCATION: The candidate must have:
· (12) years of general experience as a systems analyst, system architect, system engineer/administrator.
· 10 years of experience in systems analysis, engineering design, and communications applications on complex information systems, database management, the use of programming languages that support Sun Solaris, HP UNIX, Windows NT, Pascal or Delphi, Linux – Redhat, Windows XP, Databases, Sybase RDBMS, Oracle RDBMS, MS Access, Oracle Context, Oracle Forms, Powerbuilder, MS SQL Server, Indexed Sequential Access Method (ISAM), and knowledge of storage and retrieval methods
· Security+ CE or equivalent security certification or ability to obtain within first 6 months
12+ years system administration experience, experience leading system architecture and system engineering plans. Experience working in a lab environment.
· 10+ years of experience with UNIX/LINUX, preferably RedHat
· 10+ years of experience with VMWare products
· 5 years of experience with planning and calculating system hardware layout
· 5 year experience in managing VMWare server products
· 5 years of experience administering and troubleshooting UNIX/LINUX production systems
· 1 year experience with firewalls and supporting rules sets
· Experience with Nifi or Mailorder
· Current RedHat Admin Certification
External Referral Eligible
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.