Leidos Systems Analyst/System Administrator- TS/SCI Polygraph Required in COLUMBIA, Maryland
The Cyber and SIGINT Solution Ops under Defense and Intelligence Sector of Leidos has a career opportunity for a Systems Analyst/System Administrator with a TS/SCI with polygraph clearance in Annapolis Junction, Maryland.
PROGRAM SUMMARY: Do you enjoy being a part of small teams that work closely with the customer? Does big data pique your interest? Our Prototype Development Support program is looking for candidates with a strong mission focus to do new development and rapid prototyping. Someone who can figure out smarter, better ways to discover new targets or support mission analysis.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES: Provide network/system architecture and network/system administration experience to maintain and enhance a customer network and custom data processing system that includes Linux servers, databases and customer data ingest processing code. Recommend architectural changes to increase capacity, improve reliability and simplify maintenance.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Typically requires BS degree and 8 – 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 – 10 years of prior relevant experience.
· Eight (8) to eighteen (18) years of general experience as a systems analyst.
· Five (5) years of experience in systems analysis, engineering design, and communications applications on complex information systems, database management, the use of programming languages that support Sun Solaris, HP UNIX, Windows NT, Pascal or Delphi, Linux – Redhat, Windows XP, Databases, Sybase RDBMS, Oracle RDBMS, MS Access, Oracle Context, Oracle Forms, Powerbuilder, MS SQL Server, Indexed Sequential Access Method (ISAM), and knowledge of storage and retrieval methods
· A bachelor’s degree in engineering or computer science may be substituted for four (4) years of general experience as a systems analyst.
Required Experience/Skills (in addition to Labor Category minimum requirements):
· Security+ CE or equivalent security certification or ability to obtain within first 6 months
· 5+ years system administration experience
· 3-4 years of experience with UNIX/LINUX, preferably RedHat
· 2-3 years of experience with VMWare products
· 2-3 years of experience administering and troubleshooting UNIX/LINUX production systems
· Demonstrated experience with BASH scripting
· Demonstrated experience with configuration management tools such as Ansible and Puppet
· Must be able to support software/system testing efforts
· Current RedHat Admin Certification
· 1 year experience with firewalls and supporting rules sets
· Experience with Python
· Experience with System logging tools, such as Rsyslog and logrotate
· Experience with Yum package management tool
· Prefer any verifiable experience with distributed, parallel processing
· Prefer experience with any resource management package
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.