Leidos Critical Infrastructure Protection- Mission Assurance in FORT GEORGE G. MEADE, Maryland
The Defense & Intelligence Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a Mission Assurance Assessor to support the DISA Critical Infrastructure Protection/Mission Assurance office at Fort Meade, MD.
Performing capability based and IT technical assessments in support of DISA’s Mission Assurance mission.
1.Support the analysis of threats, vulnerabilities, and risks to the DoDIN systems and hardware directly impacting the capabilities
2.Include monitoring and analyzing strategic and operational aspects of political, military, and economic developments within key countries.
3.Create capability based reports
4.Complete after action reports
5.Apply threat and vulnerability assessment techniques to support critical infrastructure protection
6.Document the systems and networks connecting equipment types
7.Identify new and emerging capabilities and identify vulnerabilities and threats to the infrastructure and germane systems and hardware
8.Assist in annual Task Critical Asset listing validation and report write up
• Currently possess an active DoD TS/SCI security clearance.
• Bachelors Degree with a minimum of 12 years of related experience in DoD Network IT OR Masters Degree with a minimum of 10 years of related experience in DoD Network IT. Additional years of relevant experience may be accepted in lieu of degree.
• Specific experience in one of the following areas: Tech Control Facility, DoD IT Node Management, SATCOM
• Specific experience in Critical Infrastructure Protection and/or Mission Assurance
• Possess DoD 8750 IA certification: Security+ or Network+
• Experience with Microsoft PowerPoint
• Strong oral and written communication skills
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet.