Columbia Sportswear Company Full Time Stock Associate - Queenstown Premium Outlets in Queenstown, Maryland
Full Time Stock Associate - Queenstown Premium Outlets
United States, Maryland, Queenstown
100005TS Requisition #
3 days ago Post Date
Stock Associates support efficient shipping & receiving functions and assist the Store Leadership Team in supporting our company mission: “Connecting Active People With Their Passions". Come join the adventure at the Queenstown Premium Outlets.
- Contribute to the product flow process in the store by receiving daily shipments and distributing to sales floor as directed.
- Prepare, record, and distribute all customer shipping orders. Monitor speed and accuracy of deliveries.
- Maintain organization & cleanliness of shipping area.
- Assist in other store functions as needed.
- Greet and engage customers in the store.
- Provide exceptional customer service by responding to customer questions or issues regarding product features, benefits, availability.
- Utilize sales skills and excellent customer service to drive store sales.
- Perform all required cash register transactions, such as sales and exchanges, efficiently and accurately.
- Maintain store standards for visual merchandising, cleanliness and safety.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Requires less than 2 years of general experience.
- Previous retail sales experience and/or experience working in a customer service environment is strongly preferred.
- Basic math, organization skills and ability to operate a Point of Sale (POS) system required.
- Requires the ability to use a telephone and computerized systems.
- Perform repetitive movements of the arms and shoulders.
- Stand for extended periods of time up to 8 hours per day.
- Move freely around store, bend, twist, reach, squat, and climb a ladder.
- Regularly lift/carry up to 40 pounds.
- Job may require hours that often exceed 8 hours per day and/or 40 hours per week during peak periods.
- Availability to work retail store schedule – Sunday to Saturday.
This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities, but constitutes a general definition of the position's scope and function in the company.
EEO/AA Employer/Vets/Disabled/Race/Ethnicity/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Age