Abt Associates Research Assistant, Recruiting in Rockville, Maryland
Join our high-impact HR team where you can be part of an innovative and creative team of HR professionals whose passion is the pursuit of excellence. At Abt Associates, the Human Resources team provides global, value-added programs, services, and consultancy in a timely manner. We aim to enhance the Company’s ability to attract, retain, and motivate highly talented employees. We are committed to a work environment that supports collaboration, work/family initiatives and is strengthened by diversity.
Abt Associates seeks a Recruiting Research Assistant who will work closely with the senior recruitment team in name generation and candidate sourcing strategies aimed at building a candidate pipeline based on client-driven needs.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Partner directly with Recruiters to form a consultative relationship with Hiring Managers to understand their specific needs to attract and bring in top talent
- Strategically utilize LinkedIn, networks, and research methods to source passive candidates
- Scheduling phone screens with direct applicants, referrals, internal networks, and other interested candidates
- Evaluate and make judicious decisions on a candidate's skill set for a requisition and cultural fit within our mission-driven organization.
- Post open positions on various job boards and company website as needed; plays back up to the Recruiting Coordinator when out on vacation
Preferred Skills / Prerequisites
- Strong research and analytical skills required; must have the ability to understand and analyze highly complex/technical positions descriptions; 2 years of research/analysis preferred
- Proactive - taking initiative and follow-through is a must
- Curious - researching market trends with the ability to translate back to the business
- Accustomed to multitasking and meeting tight deadlines
- Must be extremely organized and detail-oriented
- BA/BS 3-5 years of experience or the equivalent level of education/experience
Abt Associates is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse workforce. Abt Associates provides market-competitive salaries and comprehensive employee benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled