Abt Associates Talent Acquisition Sourcing Specialist in Rockville, Maryland
Join our high-impact HR team where you can be part of an innovative and creative team of HR professionals whose passion is the pursuit of excellence. At Abt Associates, the Human Resources team provides global, value-added programs, services, and consultancy in a timely manner. We aim to enhance the Company’s ability to attract, retain, and motivate highly talented employees. We are committed to a work environment that supports collaboration, work/family initiatives and is strengthened by diversity.
Abt Associates seeks a Talent Acquisition Sourcing Specialist who will work closely with the senior recruitment team in name generation and candidate sourcing strategies aimed at building a candidate pipeline based on client-driven needs across the organization. This role will support the Recruitment teams in both the Domestic and International divisions to identify and engage with prospective candidates. This is a great opportunity for a mission-driven individual to move from a full-cycle recruiting role to a strategic, pipeline-building position. A successful candidate will have experience in Finance, IT, International Development, and/or Public Policy recruitment.
Key stakeholders include USAID, CMS, CDC, EPA, etc. The TA Sourcing Specialist will provide agile support for all Abt opportunities under the guidance of the senior recruiters.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Partner directly with Recruiters to form a consultative relationship with Hiring Managers to understand their specific needs to attract and bring in top talent
- Develop targeted sourcing strategies and strategically utilize LinkedIn, networks, and research methods to source passive candidates
- Support the pipeline development and staffing plans for key strategic roles
- Evaluate and make judicious decisions on a candidate's skill set for a requisition and cultural fit within our mission-driven organization
- Establish and maintain partnerships with industry groups, college/universities, etc. for networking purposes
- Ask for referrals from internal and external networks for hard-to-fill roles
- Develop, track and maintain a roster of passive recruits
- Schedule phone screens with direct applicants, referrals, internal networks, and other interested candidates
- Capture and report on key metrics that show results, trends and opportunities in key talent markets and supported business.
- Support the Recruiting Coordinator and provide back up when needed
Preferred Skills / Prerequisites
- Strong research and analytical skills required; must have the ability to understand and analyze highly complex/technical positions descriptions; 2 years of research/analysis preferred
- Previous experience sourcing talent and building candidate pipelines required
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and other Human Resources Management software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good time-management skills with the ability to handle various open positions simultaneously
- Proactive - taking initiative and follow-through is a must
- Curious - researching market trends with the ability to translate back to the business
- Accustomed to multitasking and meeting tight deadlines
- Must be extremely organized and detail-oriented
- BA/BS 3-5 years of experience or the equivalent level of education/experience
Abt Associates is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse workforce. Abt Associates provides market-competitive salaries and comprehensive employee benefits.
As an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer, Abt Associates is committed to fostering a diverse, multicultural work environment where our employees respect one another and share a commitment to our firm's values, mission, and strategies. Abt Associates Inc. provides equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to age, race, color, sex, creed, citizenship status, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, marital status, or veteran status.