Rite Aid Corporation Pharmacy Delivery Clerk - Part-Time in Westminster, Maryland
The primary purpose of this position is to deliver filled prescriptions to Rite Aid patients who cannot or prefer not to come to a store. The incumbent is also required to perform all tasks in a safe manner consistent with corporate policies and state and federal laws.
The associate is responsible for the functions below, in addition to other duties as assigned:
• Deliver prescriptions to customers while providing excellent customer service to retain and grow business.
• Maintain logs and controls for money and drugs to ensure profitability and legal compliance.
• Safely operate motor vehicles to deliver prescriptions.
*All duties described in this document are to be performed in keeping with the core values and service attributes consistent with the Rite Aid brand and strategy.
Experience / Requirements
• Minimum age of 18 years old to handle money.
• Ability to pass drug test.
• Committed to providing customer service that makes both internal and external customers feelwelcome, important, and appreciated.
• Ability to preserve confidentiality of information.
• Ability and willingness to move with purpose and a strong sense of urgency.
• Ability to work weekends on a frequent basis.
• Ability to work day or evening hours.
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• Ability to work within strict time frames and resolute deadlines.
• This position requires a valid driver's license for business travel.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED), plus one (1) year experience as a pharmacy cashier, pharmacy technician, or retail; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Refer this job to a friend
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply?for general consideration.
Rite Aid is an Equal Opportunity Employer
CategoryPharmacy - Pharmacy Delivery Clerk