AAA Mid Atlantic Operator, Tow Truck in Woodlawn, Maryland
Do you have…
A commitment to providing exceptional service?
Professional expertise and a passion for what you do?
A high level of integrity?
An ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team member?
Creative thinking and problem-solving skills?
Dedication to developing your own skills and knowledge?
Our most successful associates demonstrate these qualities every day.
The primary duties of the Tow Truck Operator are to:
• Provide exceptional customer service to our Members in need of emergency mechanical help including jump starts, tire changes, lockouts, fuel delivery, towing and other services.
• Make sound decisions concerning the prioritization of service (e.g., safety concern, weather, traffic) and policy exceptions (e.g., member not with vehicle, use of agent). Look for ways to accommodate members in all situations.
• Ensure quality and high performance standards are achieved
• Valid driver’s license with a satisfactory driving record and the ability to operate passenger vehicles and trucks with automatic and manual transmissions.
• Three (3) years’ experience in an automotive/mechanical environment.
• Ability to pass a physical examination required by the Department of Transportation and maintain the certificate for the duration of employment in the position.
• Satisfactory pre-and post-employment screening results, including criminal, drug and motor vehicle screening.
To the qualified candidate, we offer:
• A competitive salary of $17.50 to $19.00/hourly, depending on experience.
• Schedule to be determined.
• Comprehensive benefit package including over 3 weeks of Paid Time Off during the first year, 401(k) plan with a company match, Medical, Dental, Prescription, and Vision Coverage, Tuition Reimbursement, Life Insurance, and Flexible Spending Accounts to highlight a few of the offerings.
Tow Truck Operator, Tow Truck Driver, Roadside Assistance Technician, Flatbed Operators, Rollback Drivers, Automotive Technician, Automotive Services Driver, Roadside Service Driver, Roadside Service Technician, Automotive Skills, Mechanical Skills, Automotive Technicial Knowledge, Automotive Diagnostics
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visit Our Company Website.
To see what it is like to work at AAA Club Alliance, check out our Day In The Life Videos.
AAA Club Alliance is the result of AAA Mid-Atlantic, AAA Allied Group, and AAA Oklahoma/South Dakota joining, now representing nearly six million members in 13 states and Washington, DC. At AAA Club Alliance, we’ve been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Club Alliance the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us it’s the company’s positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Club Alliance Inc. is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
This Organization participates in E-Verify.
Right to Work
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
The Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
The Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Applicants have rights under State and Local Employment Laws:
Arizona Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Discrimination and Harassment in Employment are prohibited by Law
Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
Discrimination in Employment is Prohibited
New Jersey Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Employment Provisions of the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act
Philadelphia Employment Discrimination
Philadelphia Ban the Box
AAA Club Alliance is the result of AAA Mid-Atlantic, AAA Allied Group, and AAA Oklahoma/South Dakota joining, now representing nearly six million members in 13 states and Washington, DC. We are always looking for talented people who will commit with us to provide exceptional service, peace of mind and savings to our Members. Our Associates make the difference each day in the lives of our Members. We encourage you to learn more about us and apply to positions for which you are interested and qualified. New positions are posted daily, check back often! Click on the Careers Home page to follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook and to join our Talent Network.
AAA Club Alliance complies with federal, state and local disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.